Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Harry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Heyy our FLAP followers, sorry we haven't been posting on our blog, we've just been so busy, Lavender got sick as did Parvati, then yah...so, this is the first post in a super long time!

So, First off Happy Holidays, I hope you had a Very Harry Christmas, I hope you were listening to Jingle Spells, Allso I hope you had a very Harry Chanukah, and a very Harry Kwanza, and a very Harry Holiday if you don't celebrate any of the above.

Also, Its going to be an exciting 2010. First off, we'll probably going to the borders midnight New Moon release of the DVD, it depends if its on a school night though!! Then there's Eclipse coming out in June, so we'll definatly be going to see it at midnight (Twilight series at midnight for the first time, can I get a whoooo!!!). Also, Harry Potter 7: part 1, is coming out November, around the same time the Twilight series comes out.

Congrats to both J.K. Rowling & Stephanie Meyers for making the USAToday Top 10 books of the decade! They took up 9/10 spots! GO FANDOMS!!!


Also, we are totally wanting to go to 2010 ComicCon, so look for videos about it in August. Also, The Lighting Thief is coming out Presidents Day weekend, so we should probably talk about that too, let us know what you thyink about it. Which will be better Book or Movie?

Spirit Bound will be coming out May 18th 2010, and have you ever heard about the Summoning and the Awakening??? The third book is coming out around May as well.

Also, The Magical World of Harry Potter is opening Spring/Summer 2010, and we totally totally want to go!! We're hoping to go during the summer. We wish we could go to the opening (Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, and the Phelps brothers are going to be there!!!!) but it is a very, very slim chance. If you are a lucky person who's able to go, let us know ASAP. (FLAPfangrls@yahoo.com) <---------- EMAIL US!!!
2010 is jam packed with oodles and oodles of fun, more news will be coming soon!!! We're going to do a special Youtube video on new years (hopefully!!) if not we'll do one asap to bring in the new year!

TTYL, Lavender & Parvati Cullen

LAVENDER: OH RIGHT!! I forgot what I was actually about!!! Harry Potter Cupcakes!!!!! AREN'T THEY ADORABLE!!!! If you're having a Harry Potter party, I totally recomend them!

-Found on Google

1 comment: